Crazy, isn’t it? That all the sudden there’s a new year. The start of a new beginning.
2016, I worked really hard making and breaking habits. I did a lot of hard work and reaped the rewards. I’m gonna be honest, in 2017, I really slacked off. But I hope to do better this year.
Normally I wouldn’t post my ‘goals’ or ‘resolutions’ but I think if I post them for the world to see, it will make me more inclined to follow through. So here goes.
- Exercise daily. In 2016 I was exercising three times a day and I felt amazing. So I need to start exercising at least once.
- Drink even more water. I drink a good deal of water now, but I should be drinking even more.
- Eat less junk. I don’t want to say ‘go on a diet’ or ‘lose more weight’ but I just need to create a habit of eating better.
- Arrange and follow through with an actual sleeping schedule.
- Floss daily (yes this is how honest i am, i’m letting everyone i know know that i need to floss more regularly #brutallyhonest).
- Apply essential oils to hair and face daily.
- Make a weekly schedule at the beginning of each week.
- Blog regularly, plan out posts each month.
- Complete room decorating.
- Earn more money.
- Find/accept more opportunities to earn said money.
- Smile more. Frown less. Watch body language.
- Explain instead of express my frustrutions.
- Become the ‘awesome big kid’ to the younger kids I know.
- Go somewhere exciting.
- Learn a little dancing. Whether random steps from tap or ballet, or a little bit of swing.
- Volunteer somewhere.
- Contact at least one family member (that I don’t see constantly) every week.
- Go on an awesome outing with a friend or family member once a month.
- Drink more tea.
- Do a cleaning/organizing project once a month.
- Be braver, take opportunities even if they sound scary.
- Do a morning and evening stretch session every day.
- Spend more time in nature.
- Learn to accept compliments and criticism like an awesome warrior.
- Get my camera out at least three times a week.
- Create in my art journal at least twice a week.
- Sell my crafts somewhere (my paper crafts). Etsy… a store… idk somewhere
- Get to a point where I can do the splits. Y’all. I was almost there last year (as in 2016). But I stopped doing the stretches so I’ll now have to start from scratch. But I’m almost positive I can do it.
- Read more books. Hopefully about 60.
- Cook/bake more.
- Watch sunsets. And even watch sunrises.
So that’s what I’ve thought up. Habits to make. Habits to break. Things to do. Etc.