Well, most of all, I am
ready to give up on blogging because I am brain dead. doing a whole lot of nothing. So isn’t that fun? I am also having a very hard time with blog post ideas and/or inspiration. I can’t think of anything to write about. So I am afraid that means I am going to annoy you with another poorly written post ranting about basically nothing whilst I hope that a lightbulb will flash suddenly in my head. Or perhaps you have a blog post idea? Or you were going to share what you do when you are ‘blog post idea dead’?
Anyways, moving on.
- School school school. Also lagging and getting behind in school
- Getting back to life after being sick (I wish I could say ‘wait, me sick??’ but I can’t)
- A Lifestyle Challenge. I just started this today. It is a challenge I made up that has a rather random point system that probably I only understand (although even I don’t entirely understand it) and it challenges me in many aspects of life, namely Exercise, Food, Media, Writing, Cleaning, Spiritual, and a few other things. I have to do a certain amount and some other stuff and in the end, if I get enough points, my mother kindly agreed to purchasing me a dress as a way to encourage me.
- Babysitting my nephews for a few days as my mom is out of town and my sister is sick, so I am the designated babysitter.
- I am outlining a novel(lla) about a girl named Daphne that takes place in the 1920s. That’s all I’ll say about that.
- A skit about Esther (from the Bible) for Purim. It’s gonna be great. If all the kids in our fellowship cooperate, that is.
- My current ‘pleasure’ reading is: All the Wrong Questions #4 by Lemony Snicket
- I’m reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis for school, and The Snowflake Man by Duncan C Blanchard.
- With my nephews, for their school, I am reading them Number the Stars by Lois Lowry.
- Nothing! Ha! I am not watching movies 2/7-3/9, allowing myself two exceptions. This is apart of the Lifestyle Challenge (see Doing above).
- Lately I’ve been listening to soundtracks a lot, such as to superhero movies and the like when I am exercising so I feel heroic and pretend I have muscles, also to more peaceful soundtracks when writing.
- To ‘We are Going to be Friends’ by The White Strips many times lately.
- And literally right this moment I am listening to Cafe Europea playlist on Spotify.
So there is a bit of a peek into my recent/current life. I hope it was stimulating enough that you didn’t fall asleep. Have good day and please, be a dearie, and comment if it isn’t too much trouble! 🙂