- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they gave you
- Name 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know (NO. How? NO.)
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. What’s your favorite historical era?
What a tough question. I love learning about the Revolutionary War. I also love the Renissaince, Edwardian era, and the 1940s/50s.
2. Last song you listened to?
‘Must Have Done Something Right’ by Relient K. Great song. |||
We should get jerseys cause we make a good team
But yours would look better than mine, cause you’re outta my league
And I know that it’s so cliche to tell you that everyday
I spend with you is the new best day of my life.
3. Four of your favorite blogs?
Oh gosh! So many! Hmmmmm… Well honestly I have like 30 favorites. So some of my favorites are Ann Without an E , which I recently helped my best friend set up, she’s already turning it into something truly amazing. Sincerely Bri is also another favorite, one of my dear friends is the author. Lady Grace is a beautiful blog, as well. And another favorite of mine is Reflections of the Heart.
4. Do you have any food allergies?
Sort of. Asian food really bothers my stomach, like the smell nauseates me. I’ve almost ruined a birthday celebration by not telling the people I was bothered by it, and ended up throwing up in the restroom of the Chinese resturaunt. *face palms*
5. One thing on your “bucket list”?
Live in Italy for six months.
6. One of your favorite Bible verses/passages?
What we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He will reveal to us later. ~ Romans 8:18
7. Who’s someone who inspires you?
SO. MANY. PEOPLE. My mom and dad are incredible people. My best friends are awesome people. But probably the person who has been inspiring me most lately is my dear friend, Kristi. She’s an amazing lady and so dear to me. She always makes time for me and is the best role-model anyone could ask for.
8. Best book you’ve read so far this year?
Well, to be entirely honest, I’ve read hardly any books. But surprisingly, I really enjoyed Julius Caesar by Shakespeare.
9. Best Christian living or non-fiction book you’ve read?
Like ever? Girl Defined, When God Writes Your Love Story, and Do Hard Things are really amazing books.
10. Something you’re passionate about?
Photography. Um… other stuff that I can’t think of off the top of my head.
11. Favorite household chore?
What?? Who has a favorite household chore? I don’t like any… I guess ummm… yeah none.
Eleven Facts About Me:
- I make cookie dough much too often.
- I’m trying to learn the banjo, but it’s very difficult!
- I’m attempting to finish decorating my room but I never can decide what I want and where I want it.
- I’m converting half of our barn/shed into an art/craft studio, and I think that’s pretty awesome.
- Supposedly we are getting two outdoor cats soon, Cordelia and Maude. (big fans of Anne of Green Gables).
- Sour patch kids are one of my favorite candies.
- I collect fans. Like hand held decorative awesome fans.
- I have a “top secret” project going on. Stay tuned.
- I’m a wee bit obesessed with the song ‘A Million Dreams‘ from The Greatest Showman.
- I wish I could start a YouTube channel, but I have no idea how to edit things.
- I still sleep with a stuffed animal. A small dog I’ve had since 2009, from my aunt and uncle in their valentine’s box.
Questions for my nominees:
- Have you ever been to any other countries, and if so, which?
- Have you watched The Greatest Showman? If so, what’s your favorite song from the soundtrack?
- How often do you see movies in theater?
- What’s one of your favorite things about blogging?
- Go to outfit for a day out?
- If you had to choose between living in a cabin in the mountains and a cottage right by the seashore, which would you choose?
- Favorite flavor of Doritos?
- Have you ever been to a costume party? If so what did you dress up as?
- Generally speaking, do you look good in hats?
- Do you have a bucket list? If so what are a few things on it?
- Are you tired of love triangles in books and movies?
Just two people:
Ann @ Ann Without an E
Fish Stick @ On The Other Hand